Sunday 12 May 2013

A CUSTOM Bird For Every Reason

Look! Look! Up there! See it?! *does a happy dance* I made a thing! I made a form thing

 *cough*

Sorry, wait, what? Yes, a form. A custom order for to be exact. Now I've just made it much easier to place a custom order for "A Bird For Every Reason"!

 Up in the menu bar you'll see the tab "A CUSTOM Bird For Every Reason"  If you decide some day that you'd like a Bird but want something a bit more personal or specific, that is where you can go

I have to admit I'm quite pleased with how well it turned out. I wasn't quite sure how I was going to go about it but a quick Google search lead me to two options.


123contactforms required a sign up and seems all fancy and stuff and I figured I already had a gmail account so I figured I'd give Google forms a go first.  The edited was ok. A little clunky but I had the option of using the same look as my blog seeing as they are both hosted by Google. So it looked pretty. But when I tried to access the test run forms that were filled out my option was a not to pretty and hard to read spreadsheet that had to be re-downloaded every time.

So I decided to give the 123contactforms a try and found the editing much smoother with more options, better design, and the info gets emailed to me directly in a nice neat easy to read order form. It helped a lot that their site has options for what kind of form you want (I chose order form) where as Google forms seemed to be mostly for making surveys.



So there you have it.  A much easier way to place a custom order with "That Thing I Made" for "A Custom Bird For Every Reason".  
 Enjoy





Till next time, keep crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment