Monday 20 May 2013

My Treasury Monday Returns!

Hi! For all my new followers,  the short and skinny of it is I used to do a My Treasury Monday post ever- . . .   on the occasional Monday.  Well  as things got busy and I got procrastinatey,  MTM  slowly tapered off into nothingness.  Well what with a new store and a need to find new favorites, finds, and friends on there, I'm going to try and bring it back!

I thought I'd start with something simple. I though, hey what about a garden tea party. . . but the more I looked the more I wanted to add and in the end I felt like what I had just wasn't enough. So, I think at some point in the future I'm going to have to take a month and do an expanded version of each set.

Yes, yes I will.

In the mean time, here you go. The first, of hopefully many (but don't quote me on that), of the returned My Treasury Monday's!


'Tea Party Time' by thatthingimade

With the weather perking up again I figured a little tea party inspiration was in order. I'm hoping to have a little garden tea party myself this summer!


Jazzie lll - Cutie Floral Sp...
$42.6

Handmade tea cup (deluxe clo...
$72

Summer wreath- Floral- Sprin...
$65

White linen tablecloth with ...
$24

Half Apron // Spring Humming...
$20

21 Fabric Flags, 9 Feet Bunt...
$32

Porcelain Teal Blue Morpho B...
$40

Kern River Dock Bench
$195

Apron Handmade Modern Fall ...
$37

Stoneware Tea Set 4 Tea Bowl...
$135

Spring Wreath 15" - Aqu...
$42

Lemon Tea Cozy/ Cosy / Hand ...
$30

Doctor Who and the TARDIS Ha...
$38

40 feet blue bunting, garlan...
$20

TARDIS Teapot: Made-To-Order...
$120

blue lace knitted estonian s...
$119

No comments:

Post a Comment